We are so excited for you to experience a little glimpse of our life here in Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington! Below are details if you are traveling in and a few of our favorite spots to check out while you are in town!
1706 North Lumina Avenue
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28409
*Ask for the Barr/Rhodenhiser Wedding Rate. A complimentary shuttle to and from the wedding will be offered from the hotel to the wedding venue and back.
There are tons of cute beach houses and condos available for rent at great rates along the beach and on the island!
Click the heading above to see what's available!
- Wilmington International Airport (ILM) is about 15 minutes away from Wrightsville Beach
- Raleigh Durham International (RDU) is about 2 hours west of Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
- Myrtle Beach International (MYR) is about 2 hours south of Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Things to do
- Shopping in Mayfaire Towne Center
- Walk the 2.5 mile loop around Wrightsville Beach
- USS North Carolina
- Cameron Art Museum
- Walking downtown on the Riverwalk
- Local Breweries Downtown - Ironclad, Flytrap, and Front Street
- Beach Bars - Lagerheads, Jimmy's at Red Dogs, and Jerry Allen's are a few of our favorites
Places to eat
- Dockside - a local staple! Even if you don't get by for lunch or dinner, grab a drink and enjoy the views. This is where we met!
- Tower 7 Baja Mexican - have lunch or dinner on the island - try the fish tacos! A local favorite
- Brasserie du Soleil - a special place for us as we had our first date here and ate here on the night of our proposal! The tuna tartare is a favorite of ours. Open for dinner
- South Beach Grill - the seafood nachos are a must! Open for lunch or dinner
- The Wayfarer - open for lunch downtown! If you go on Saturday be sure to get the Bison Burger of the day
- King Neptunes - brunch is a must - the shrimp and grits are some of the best on the island!